We’ve had some fantastic feedback on our recent Ofsted inspection:
- Children’s personal, social and emotional development are very well supported. Staff are warm and nurturing. They provide reassurance and comfort to children when they become upset, encouraging them to explore their emotions by talking to them about their feelings.
- The management team and staff demonstrate a strong commitment to continually raising the standards of care and learning for children. They carefully evaluate the provision and recognise the importance of high-quality training. They provide strong and supportive direction for their staff team.
- The manager prioritises building lasting community links between families and the setting. Partnerships with parents are a strength. Children and their families are made to feel part of the Higher Folds nursery ‘family’
- The support in place for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities is excellent. Leaders are relentless in their pursuit of removing barriers to learning.
- Children’s safety and well-being are highly prioritised throughout the provision. The managers and staff have a secure and confident knowledge and understanding of all safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures.
View our inspection report here